|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (488 days ago)|
- Character Property
- Sought after location of Hilton Village
- Off road parking for two cars
- Fridge, Washing Machine and Oven included
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Very large family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Great access to A38 & A50
Are you thinking of finding your new home this summer? Its the perfect season to move into your new home – So, why not let Frank Innes introduce you to this charming two bed End Terrace.
Bursting with character and warmth, you can’t help but fall for this ideal starter home.
Situated in the beautiful location of Hilton Village and providing excellent access to connecting roads to Derby and Burton-upon-Trent.
The property comprises of a lounge, a separate sitting room/snug along with a country-style kitchen with a built in fridge, brand new oven and washing machine.
There is a separate utility room too where extra appliances can be kept.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a particularly large family bathroom with overhead shower/bath combination.
To the outside there is two parking spaces, off road to the back of the property.
Viewing highly recommended.
Don't miss out and call Frank Innes Lettings in Derby today! 01332 203830
No DSS & No smokers please.
Available END OF JULY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57001735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000389396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Derby .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.