|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (276 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185454
Property Reference: 185454.
This superb one bedroom flat is in a period block ideally located on a desirable residential road just off Putney High Street, highly convenient location for shopping, bars, restaurants and transport links.
Short walk to Putney mainline, Putney Bridge tube and East Putney tube station and Lower Richmond Road nearby.
Inside is modern open plan living with a large bespoke kitchen with integrated storage and appliances, granite worktop and a breakfast bar. Off the kitchen is an area suitable as a study or dining area. The cosy reception has a corner sofa and feature fireplace. The modern shower room has a walk in shower.
The double bedroom includes a brand new double bed and mattress. A wall of integrated wardrobes, feature fireplace and shutters.
Only £20pp for reference fees.
Furnished includes sofa, wardrobes, double bed and mattress.
Low Council Tax.
One month’s rent (£1550) and 6 weeks deposit required upfront (£2145, goes in protection scheme)
Suitable for single person or couple.
Long term let.
Sorry no pets or smoking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,145.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185454
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57003211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18545417112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.