|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (497 days ago)|
- Excellent detached property in this established area
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Four bedrooms, two with en suite
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/dining kitchen/utility room
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band E/EPC D
- Deposit 1500/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
An excellent and well appointed four bedroom detached property situated in this sought after village location. This well presented property boasts excellent fixtures and fittings and the spacious accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms, superb attractive dining kitchen, utility and cloakroom, four bedrooms (two with en-suite) and family bathroom. Gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing. Lovely gardens and driveway leading to integral garage. Potential long term let.
Council tax band E. (This information was obtained on the 1st July 2015 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D. Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Deposit payable 1500
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57003526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10066689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.