|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Superb modern link property on the Freshney Green Development
- Impressive open plan kitchen and lounge
- Three excellent sized bedrooms
- Economy electric heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/garage
- Will consider Housing Benefit/will not accept pets
- Council tax band B/EPC C
- Deposit 800/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
A superb modern link property in the Freshney Green Development. Built to an excellent standard, the property comprises of an impressive fully fitted kitchen, leading into the lounge area with patio doors to the rear garden. Downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin, three excellent sized bedrooms to the first floor, the master having en-suite shower. Beautiful family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath, uPVC double glazing, economy electric heating and garage. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on the 17th November 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - C.
Deposit payable 800
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57003544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30045490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.