|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (523 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Double and 1 Single Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite
- Lounge / Diner
- Driveway and Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Gas C/Heating & D/Glazing
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
3 Bedroom detached house newly decorated throughout on the popular Sunningdale Estate, situated in a cul de sac location this property is a must to view!!
Comprising of entrance hall with stairs off, spacious lounge / diner with patio doors to gardens, kitchen with range of wall and base units and fitted cooker, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, master bedroom with ensuite and family bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear of the property with driveway parking and garage.
The property benefits from full UPVc double glazing and gas central heating.
Sorry no pets
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2036741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EMPM, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.