|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (162 days ago)|
- Link detached house with garage
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Energy Rating D
This well presented link detached house located in the town of Market Deeping is within 9 miles of Peterborough Train Station and within 7 miles of Stamford. The property benefits from two reception rooms, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom, enclosed rear garden and garage - Available December!
This well presented link detached house located in the town of Market Deeping is within 9 miles of Peterborough Train Station and within 7 miles of Stamford. The property benefits from two reception rooms, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom, enclosed rear garden and garage.
The accomoodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in cupboard
Cloakroom wc: Fitted carpet, neutral wallpapered walls
Lounge: Fitted carpet, neutral walls with a feature wallpapered wall. Feature fireplace, tv points and French type doors leading to the garden. 15’2 x 9’9 (4.62m x 2.97m)
Dining room/reception room 2: Fitted carpet, neutral walls. 15’8 x 13’1 (4.77m x 4.59m)
Inner hallway: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and door leading to the garden
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units. Built in gas hob and electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine. 9’9 x 6’9 (2.97m x 2.05m)
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet, neutral walls with a feature wallpapered wall, phone point and airing cupboard. 11’6 x 11’ (3.50m x 3.35m)
En-suite: Fitted carpet, tiled walls, wash hand basin and shower enclosure
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet and neutral walls. 11’7 x 7’11 (3.53m x 2.41m)
Bedroom three: Fitted carpet and neutral walls. 7’1 x 6’2 (2.15m x 1.88m)
Bathroom: Fitted carpet, tiled walls, wash hand basin, wc and bath
Outside: The front of the provides a gravelled driveway leading to a single garage which has a side door leading to the garden. To the rear an enclosed garden with side gated access which is mainly laid to lawn and a patio area.
Council Tax band C
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3025E4601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.