|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (281 days ago)|
- Delightful stonebuilt barn conversion
- Open plan spacious accommodation
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room & kitchen
- Open outlooks - rural farm setting
- Generous modern 4-pce bathroom
- Excellent parking, good size patio
- Unfurnished. Available immediately
This beautiful renovated semi-detached barn conversion offers a rural setting situated off a private farm road just off Accrington Road. This impressive property enjoys outlooks over adjoining fields and provides private parking and external patio terrace. Internally the accommodation is modern and spacious, on the ground floor there is a fantastic open plan layout, with a stunning fitted kitchen with an array of integrated appliances, generous dining room open to a lounge with a large cast iron multi-fuel stove and entrance conservatory. On the first floor are two excellent double bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom. It benefits from PVC double glazing, under floor heating on the ground floor and gas central heating on the first floor. Early internal viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57004768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 369579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.