|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2015 (767 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE MOOR
- WALKING DISTANCE VILLAGE CENTRE
- DINING ROOM
- LARGE FAMILY LIVING ROOM
- AVAILABLE NOVEMEBER
- EPC - TBC
BOXMOOR - Modern large 3 Bedroom Family House Located in desirable location of Boxmoor, within walking distance to the Train Station. - AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
BOXMOOR - Modern 3 Bedroom Family House Located in desirable location of Boxmoor, within walking distance to the Train Station. - AVAILABLE NOW
This Large Family Home has been recently refurbished including a NEW KITCHEN and comprises of 3 bedrooms, Family Living room, separate dining room, Modern Kitchen and Garden.
Benefits include walking distance to the Moor, Town Centre and Most importantly walking distance to the train station.
Other features include side access to rear garden and resident permit parking.
Call now to avoid missing out on a fantastic family home.
BE IN YOUR NEW HOME BEFORE CHRISTMAS
To book a viewing please call Simon or Zoe on 01442 211 268
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57005275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4458K2514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hemel Hempstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.