|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (562 days ago)|
- This property is available to rent now
- Students or Professionals Welcome
- 2 Minutes from the Train Station
- Property Located next to Tesco
- Bus Stop Outside
** Open-plan 1 bedroom apartment within 2 minute walk to the train station (8-11 minutes to Stoke-on-Trent station)** All inclusive of gas, water, electricity, TV License and Wifi***Large bedroom with shower room** There is also a bus stop located outside the premises***Please call/email to book a viewing!
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring to the market this 1 BEDROOM apartment located in an area in close proximity (within 2 minutes) of both the train station, bus stop, Tesco and petrol station. The train takes 8-11 minutes to arrive at Stoke-on-Trent train station next to the University.
** The property includes one DOUBLE BEDROOM. There is a fully fitted shower room comprising of shower, W/C and WHB **
The property comprises of a kitchenette including a fridge with freezer compartment. There is a shared Laundry Facility with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer to the front of the property. There is also ample cupboard space in the kitchen area.
** Rent includes GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE & WIFI **
** CONTACT US by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01782 898153 to arrange viewings! **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57005554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26519317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Stoke-on-Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.