|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (338 days ago)|
- WELL MAINTAINED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- RECEPTION ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW TO FRONT
- KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF WALL & BASE UNITS
- 2 X DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH LARGE WALK IN SHOWER
- GARDEN TO REAR & DRIVE PROVIDING OSP TO FRONT
A well maintained two bedroom bungalow situated in a popular residential road and within easy access to all local amenities including: shops, High Street, schools, bus routes and both Sidcup and Albany Park mainline railway stations. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, newly fitted carpet and has recently been redecorated. The accommodation comprises: Reception room with large bay window to front. Kitchen with range of wall and base units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, oven, gas hob and extractor. 2 x double size bedrooms. Bathroom with large walk in shower hand basin and W.C. Conservatory with wood laminate flooring and doors to the large garden. Externally there is a rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a good size patio. Drive to front with parking space for 2 x cars. Available early December. Restrictions: no pets, smokers, students or housing benefit.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57005839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.