|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment
- Canary Wharf View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good storage
- DLR and Tube Stations closeby
- Great links to the city in minutes
- Private Residents Gym & 24 hr Concierge
An exceptional 3 bedroom apartment in the Popular Ivy Point Tower, located just moments from transport, shops and amenities Bromley By Bow.
The apartment has a spacious interior, all bedrooms are doubles with an en-suite shower to the master bedroom. The Reception & Kitchen are open plan with floor to ceiling windows, and a large balcony offering spectacular views across London.
The development comes fully serviced and equipped with 24 Hour Concierge, Private Gym and a secure bike storage for residents and perfectly positioned for commuting to Central London, Canary Wharf or Stratford via the Underground and DLR stations close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 295113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domeview Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.