|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (218 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Bathroom
- Unfurnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Driveway Parking Available
FANTASTICALLY spacious DOUBLE FRONTED mid terrace house, on a quiet street close to the centre of HILLSBOROUGH. Close to TRAMS, BUSES and SHOPS and the added benefit of a PARK at the end of the road. The house has OFF ROAD PARKING for 3 cars plus street parking on a residents permit. The house which is offered UNFURNSIHED is in GREAT condition. Would suit a FAMILY, COUPLE or PROFESSIONAL SHARERS. Available from the 16th December 2016, call NOW to arrange a viewing!!
* 4 double bedrooms or 3 plus a good sized HOME OFFICE
* LARGE kitchen with gas hob , electric oven and white goods. Plus the added benefit of a central island workstation/breakfast bar
* Dining Area off the kitchen leading to FRENCH WINDOW where there is access to a pleasant GARDEN and off street PARKING for 3 cars
* Utility room with washer and storage
* Lounge with feature fireplace
* Downstairs toilet
* Large modern bathroom with shower over the bath
* Gas Central Heating
* Energy Efficiency Rating: D-63
* Double Glazing
* Available from the 16th December 2016, call NOW to arrange a viewing!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57005959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26640588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.