|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Brand new apartments
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher
- Private balcony
- Double glazed aluminium framed windows
- Video door-entry system
- Huge range of travel options
- Just 15 minutes away from Central London
Available to rent is this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in Glenbrook Apartments, a secure prestigious development positioned in the heart of Hammersmith, W6.
The luxury apartment comprises a spacious open-plan living room with fully integrated kitchen and dining area, floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto the large private balcony, which are accessible from the bedroom and living room.
All bedrooms feature comfortable carpeting and fitted wardrobe space. There is a sperate W.C./ shower room served by sleek chrome fixtures.
Residents of Glenbrook Apartments benefit from access to a roof terrace and dedicated concierge service.
The best that London has to offer is right on your doorstep when you live in fashionable Hammersmith. Central to business, culture, entertainment and shopping, the property is positioned nearby the amenities of Hammersmith with travel links from the Underground Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly lines).
Available to rent Furnished or Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160553_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.