|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (48 days ago)|
- A well presented three bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefiting from its stunning views of the River Thames
- Spacious reception room with doors to patio garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms, smart bathroom
- Utility room, patio garden and off-street parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. This delightful three bedroom ground floor flat has a fantastic 28' reception room, a master bedroom with an en suite and a smart patio garden with views of the River Thames.
Dockett Moorings is ideally located close to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Chertsey town centre, with Weybridge, Shepperton and Addlestone all within easy reach for a further selection of facilities. The nearest station is Addlestone.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.