|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (137 days ago)|
- Stunning Five Bedroom Detached Family Home Within the Heart of Nunthorpe
- Extensive Plot with a Mature & Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Balcony & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Conservatory with Beautiful Views of the Rear Garden
- Extensive Block Paved Frontage Offering Parking for a Number of Cars Along with an Oak Frame Carport & Detached Garage Block with Hobbies Room Above
- Available Mid- End Of January 2017 On An Unfurnished Basis
- Pets Considered (Dependent On Size & Type), No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £3000.
116 Guisborough Road is a stunning residence that over the years have been lovingly refurbished by the current owners retaining its charm and character. This beautiful family home occupies an extensive plot and one and our favourite features is the large, landscaped private rear garden. This is the perfect family home with internal accommodation that comprises; a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room, family room, dining room with bi folding doors to the conservatory that enjoys beautiful views over the rear garden, a breakfast kitchen room with integrated appliances and granite worktops, separate utility room and a snug to the ground floor. The floor accommodates a galleried landing, five bedrooms - master with a balcony and modern en-suite shower room plus a separate family bathroom. To the front of the property you enter via double wrought iron electric security gates that gives access to the large block paved driveway with landscaped gardens, oak framed carport and a detached garage block with hobbies room over.
The location offers convenient access to James Cook University Hospital, bus/train services, good schooling, local facilities and commuter links (north and south).
If you are looking to rent a unique home, look no further, please call to arrange your viewing appointment today on 01642 649649 or 01642 955181.
The property will be available on an unfurnished basis from middle February 2017. Pets will be considered subject to their type and size etc but no smokers or DSS. Bond £3000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57010132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference LET160156_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.