|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (577 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 175348
Property Reference: 175348.
Smart, neutrally-decorated two double-bedroom house with 40ft lawned garden. A short walk to Morden tube. Includes hallway, bright reception room, airy kitchen onto garden, upstairs bathroom and two good-size double bedrooms. Gas central heating, full double glazing and free parking. Furnished.
Reception: 4.0m x 3.8m
Bright room thanks to large window looking over front garden and green space to front of property. Original wood flooring. Plenty of room for sofa seating area and dining table. Neutral decor.
Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.6m
Recently renovated including new cupboards, sink, floor and wall tiles. Very light due to full height door, and window overlooking the rear garden. Includes Smeg gas hob and oven, modern fridge-freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.0m
Huge room with plenty of room for double bed (included) and storage. Very bright thanks to two large windows overlooking green space to front of property. Original wood flooring. Neutral decor.
Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.1m
Ample space for double bed (included). Neutraldecor. Overlooks rear garden. Built-in wardrobe. Original wood flooring.
Bathroom: 1.6m x 1.5m
Ample size with smart,white bathroom suite, bath with shower and window for light and (Email Removed After Let) storage cupboard.
Available: 30th November 2016
Minimum contract length: 6 months
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,025.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 175348
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57010168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17534817112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.