|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (454 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 178614
Property Reference: 178614.
One room available in circa 1775 grade II listed semi-detached house.
Located 150 metres from Magdalene College Porters Lodge on Castle Hill opposite the Castle Mound. Modernised in 2006 with:
- gas fired central heating
- limestone ground floors
- fitted kitchen
- pine floored loft conversion
Please Note This Is A Room In A Shared Accommodation.
One room (for 520 GBP per month) available.
The property is shared with three other tenants (one lady undergraduate, one lady postgraduate student and one lady professional). Rent is two months in advance (there is no deposit).
The Bridge (which is on the ground floor and which has its own entrance) is 3.3 x 3.8 (12.5) square metres, costs 520 GBP per month including all the bills and has a cream coloured limestone floor (with Persian rugs) benefits from a desk, a new (August 2016) built in wardrobe and Japanese style (i.e. low) bed 87.5% of the size of a double bed. For payment 10+ months in advance a 2% discount would be offered and for payment 5-9 months in advance a 1% discount would be offered.
- No DSS
- No smokers
- No pets
- Students accepted
- Six months minimum tenancy
- Rent is payable three months in advance
- No deposit
The rent includes all the bills. Were these amortised between a putative four inhabitants and charged separately they would amount to £29 per month (council tax), £18 per month (electricity), £25 per month (gas), £10 per month (internet), £10 per month (water and sewage) so for comparison with equivalent properties where all bills are not included you could allow for £92 per month saved.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £520.00 per month (£120.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 178614
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57010174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17861417112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.