|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (395 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184931
Property Reference: 184931.
ALL Bills included: Unlimited broadband, gas, electric, council tax, water.
Weekly cleaner provided for common area too !
We're looking for a positive, respectful, honest, clean and tidy person to come live in this property.
- Beautiful, large Victorian property
- You'll have your own view of the sea, bedroom and ensuite !
- Bedroom is fully furnished, but can be part or unfurnished if preferred.
- Professional weekly cleaner provided for the common area (the cleaner is lovely, and does an amazing job!)
- Kitchen with everything you need! Pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, microwave, toaster, kettle etc
- Property is fully furnished - everything you need is here
- Brand new main bathroom with big shower cubicle
- Super close to everything... The town centre is literally a few minutes walk away! The train station is a 10 minute walk away. Shops, cinema, banks, cafes etc are all within five minutes walking distance, AND all the beaches are SO close too :)
Note: single occupation price is £390 pcm
Note: Applicants must be full-time working to apply.
Note: This property is suitable for people around 20-42 years old (guide only)
Note: This property is unable to accept DSS, full-time students, children, pets.
Book your viewing now before these rooms are gone!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £390.00 per month (£90.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £390.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 184931
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57011155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18493114112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.