|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (220 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185592
Property Reference: 185592.
Modern 2/3 bedroom apartment. New build.
Situated within 1 min of Horsforth station. Within 10 mins walk of Trinity University.
Close to Horsforth town centre. 15 minute train journey to Leeds centre.
- 2/3 Bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Generous sized house bathroom
- Study/dressing room/3rd bedroom/dining room
- Separate fully fitted Kitchen
- Allocated off street parking (2 spaces)
- Gas underfloor central heating
- Spacious living room
Ideal for professionals/sharing students.
GBP 880.00 PCM
Deposit/Bond GBP 880.00
EPC Band C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £880.00 per month (£203.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £880.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 185592
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57012520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18559216112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.