|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (213 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183600
Property Reference: 183600.
Be the first to rent this lovely 1 bedroom unfurnished ground floor flat after a complete renovation, perfect for a single professional or couple.
- Bright and comfortable living room
- Double bedroom
- Modernised bathroom with walk-in shower
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, in addition to underfloor heating
- New boiler for efficient gas central heating
- High quality laminate wood flooring throughout
- Private garden
- A stone throw away from local bus stops and less than 10 mins walk to Peckham Rye station with regular trains to popular destinations such as London Bridge, Victoria, Farringdon, Shoreditch High Street, Clapham Junction and Canada Water for the Jubilee line.
- Convenient for the local trendy pubs, bars, restaurants and eclectic mix of boutique shops on Bellenden Road
- Walking distance to the beautiful green space of Peckham Rye Park/Common
Managed by an experienced private landlord - no estate agent fees! Unfortunately, no DSS, smokers or pets.
Rental amount is £1,250 per calendar month and a deposit of £1,250 will be payable. Utility bills and council tax to be paid by the tenant.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 183600
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57012529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18360016112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.