|Added on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (395 days ago)|
- Character semi detached cottage
- 2/3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Sitting room and fitted kitchen
- Large garden backing on to fields and off road parking
- Convenient for AWE, Reading , M4 and Theale railway station
- Unfurnished. Available now
A well presented 2/3 bedroomed semi detached cottage, pleasantly situated backing onto fields, conveniently located for AWE and with a regular bus service to Reading town centre. There is a railway station just a short drive away at Theale with fast connections to Paddington. Easy access to M4 at junctions 11 and 12. The property comprises sitting room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, 2/3 bedrooms and benefits from a large garden and off road parking. Unfurnished. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BGL160005_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.