|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Well presented top floor flat
- Village location with convenient access to rail links
- Utility bills included in the rent
- Private gated access
- Modern bathroom with corner bath
- Well maintained communal garden
- Energy Rating D
Located in the pleasant village of Haconby just a few miles from Bourne Town Centre and local amenities this well presented one bedroom top floor flat with utility bills included offers an open plan living/reception, sitting room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and laundry facilities.
The town of Bourne offers convenient access to Stamford, Peterborough and Spalding all with access to major rail links for Kings Cross London and the North.
Top floor flat with utility bills included!
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Stone flooring, neutral walls and stone water fountain to centre
Lounge: Fitted carpet, neutral wall and tv point
Bathroom: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, corner bath with shower over
Bedroom: Solid oak flooring and neutral walls
Outside: The front of the property offers gated access leading to a communal parking area and to the rear patio area with table and chairs and communal well maintained mature garden
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4981L0116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.