|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (243 days ago)|
- Private development of converted factory style apartments
- One of Chiswick's most desirable private addresses
- Two bedroom ground floor flat with one bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen and reception room to garden
- Modern finish with high ceilings and neutral decor
- Largest private garden within the development
- Underground parking with large storage locker
- Secure portered entrance
LONG LET. Situated within one of Chiswick's most desirable portered developments, a two bedroom ground floor flat with a large private garden, high ceilings and modern décor, secure portered entrance and underground parking.
Conveniently located close to Acton Lane in an exclusive development of loft-style apartments, the property is close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road and the A4/M4 is within reach for routes out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.