|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (217 days ago)|
- Raised ground floor two bedroom flat
- Impressive reception room overlooking the Thames
- Reception room opens onto wraparound balcony
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedrooms throughout
- Situated in an enviable location
LONG LET. This two bedroom flat enjoys a highly desirable location in the heart of London overlooking the Thames, boasting a sizeable wraparound balcony, ideal for entertaining.
This property is situated in an excellent location and enjoys a wide range of local shops and amenities on it's doorstep along the riverside.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.