|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Neutrally decorated
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Recebtly fitted kitchen & bathroom with shower over the bath
- Low maintenance rear garden
- On road permit parking
- Within walking distance of the City centre
A recently refurbished 2 double bedroom end terrace property benefiting from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, recently fitted kitchen, bathroom & flooring. Located in this popular residential area within walking distance of the City centre and good access to the Royal Derby Hospital.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 591/SP2BH100715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.