|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (518 days ago)|
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this three storey four bedroom student property to the market. Currently being COMPLETELY REFURBISHED for 2016/17 ** Two shower rooms ** Open plan living space **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this three storey four bedroom student property to the market.
Being COMPLETELY REFURBISHED for the 2016/17 academic year, the property boasts two shower rooms, and a spare study room.
Landlord offers a bills inclusive package for an extra £15pppw which covers the gas, water, electricity AND internet.
- Four double bedrooms
- Open plan living space (please see the photographs to see the kitchen design)
- Wall mounted TV to be supplied
- To be finished to an extremely high spec (see photographs for examples of the landlords previous refurbishment)
- Two shower rooms
- Very sociable open plan living/kitchen area
- Just outside the `Lenton triangle`, would also suit Nottingham Trent students
Available 12th July 2017
Energy rating - tbc
£250 deposit per person
52 week tenancy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57017704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26640315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.