|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (270 days ago)|
- Wonderfully presented four bedroom Victorian terrace
- Situated in the heart of Bedford Park
- Moments from boutiques and cafes of Turnham Green Terrace
- Loft conversion to provide an additional en suite bedroom
- Fantastic eaves storage
- Wealth of attractive original features
- Conservatory with French doors leading to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. This charming four bedroom Victorian terrace house offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, lovely original features, a large kitchen/conservatory and a patio garden.
The property is ideally located for the lovely shops and restaurants of Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Underground Station (District Line) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.