2 bedroom flat to rentJames Park, Burntisland, KY3
|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (425 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186243
Property Reference: 186243.
The accommodation may be utilised as 2 Double bedrooms + 2 public rooms or 3 Double bedrooms + 1 public room.
Delightful and spacious first floor traditional upper flat situated in a popular coastal location within walking distance of the primary school, railway station, Links, foreshore and local amenities. River view. The property would ideally suit families and couples alike. The property briefly comprises external door leading to glass panel door entrance leading to staircase, inner hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, large kitchen, two double bedrooms, dining room, bathroom with over bath shower and breakfasting kitchen with extensive river views. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, multi-fuel stove (very economical) and has gardens to the rear . Sanded and varnished floors throughout, chandeliers in most rooms and stripped doors. The beautiful bay of Burntisland is less than 300 metres away for long walks, the keen angler and sailor will love the harbour and sailing club.
The town of Burntisland is a very popular residential community that enjoys a semi-rural setting only 5 miles south of Kirkcaldy town centre where the full range of shopping. Burntisland itself enjoys good amenities including local shops, a new primary school, a library/community centre and a regular bus service to all the coastal villages and towns.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £470.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 186243
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57018202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18624318112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.