|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (506 days ago)|
- Uniquely charming one bedroom flat
- Bright and modern interiors
- Smart kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Spacious double bedroom with en suite
- Integrated storage
- Two balconies and a separate terrace
- Unbeatable views over a quiet section of Hampstead Heath
- Situated in a lovely historic area of Hampstead
LONG LET. This is a one bedroom property situated in the idyllic Vale of Health, surely one of London's most picturesque areas. Offered with bright and stylish interiors, two private balconies and a separate outside terrace.
Vale of Health is a very quiet secluded road on the borders of Hampstead Heath, and situated moments from Hampstead Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.