|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Well presented ground floor flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Living room, kitchen, bathroom
- Central heating and double glazing
- Communal gardens and parking
- Internal inspection recommended
- Energy Rating C/Council Tax Band A
A newly decorated and well presented purpose built 2 bedroomed ground floor flat which is situated in a popular location to the south of Carlisle and with easy access to local amenities to include, shops, school and bus route into the city centre. The property has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises:- Communal Entrance Hall, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there is communal parking and garden. Internal Inspection Recommended.
Council Tax Band A
Communal Entrance Hall
4.8m x 3.48m
Measurements are to maximum point.
2.97m x 2.4m
Measurements exclude recess.
3.5m x 3.28m
2.97m x 2.26m
Communal gardens and parking.
Potential applicants are advised that this is leasehold title. Further details are available on request.
Estate Agents Act 1979
Please be advised that the landlord is a relative of an employee of Cumberland Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57018343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DUM160599_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.