|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (509 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186285
Property Reference: 186285.
Fantastic 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Private Garden Flat in Alma Square St Johns Wood NW8 / Maida Vale W9
A fantastic spacious (800 sqft), newly refurbished, two bedroom, two bathroom, private garden apartment benefiting from direct access to the Alma Square Garden. Perfectly located within easy walking distance to both St John's Wood and Maida Vale Underground stations and high streets.
- Separate Private Entrance
- Large Reception/ Dining Room with Direct Access to Private Patio Garden
- Separate Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms: Large Master Bedroom with En-suite + Small Double
- 2 Bathrooms
- Separate Utility Room + Storage
- Private Front & Rear Landscaped Patio Gardens
- Direct Access from Private Rear Garden on to Gated Communal Garden
- Permit Parking
The apartment is arranged on the garden level of a beautiful end of terrace period house, and comprises of a large reception/dining room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, bathroom suite, private decked garden. The apartment was recently extensively refurbished and has been kept in excellent condition.
The living room has French doors opening onto a private patio garden with direct access to the beautiful gated communal garden. This offers the perfect combination for indoor/ outdoor living and is the perfect space for a BBQs and outdoor dining, or simply lazing around on a sunny day!
The Apartment would ideally either suit a professional couple or couple with a child, or two professional sharers.
Alma square is a fantastic beautifully maintained gated garden square located between St Johns Wood and Maida Vale, and is just around the corner from the famous Abbey Road Recording Studios. It has easy walking access to both St Johns Wood Tube (Jubilee) and Maida Vale (Bakerloo), as well as the multiple bus routes serving the area. There are local shops and amenities on Nugent Terrace and the high streets of St Johns Wood and Maida Vale /Little Venice are close by with fantastic shops, restaurants and bars. There are also many excellent well known nurseries and schools in the area.
£675pw Long Let + Bills. Unfurnished. Professionals only. Available from 01 January 2017 (Flexibility for earlier move in).
Private Landlord Managed Property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,925.00 per month (£675.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 186285
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57019357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18628518112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.