|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (437 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 166970
Property Reference: 166970.
Situated on the third floor of a gorgeous period property, this fabulous two double bedroom flat boasts a generous interior with high ceilings, open-plan living space and an excellent finish throughout. The flat has direct access from the building to beautiful communal gardens. Available furnished from the first week of December.
- Stunning two bedroomed flat
- Period building with high ceilings
- Lovely modern finish throughout
- Original parquet flooring
- Plenty of storage
- No Administration fees
Arundel Gardens is an impressive and well located residential street set between two sets of communal gardens in the heart of Notting Hill, running between Kensington Road and Ladbroke Grove, a short stroll from some of Notting Hill's most popular restaurants and boutiques.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room, 1 Bathroom, Flat, Period, Direct access to communal Gardens, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,578.33 per month (£595.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,570.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 166970
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57020824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16697001112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.