Mixed Use to rentSpeedframe, 139-140 High Street, Lincoln, LN5
4,400 sq. ft.
- 4,400 sq ft (408 sq m)
- Sale due to retirement of owners.
- Prominent City centre premises in High Street location.
- Fully fitted Gallery & Workshop with 5 on-site car parking spaces, in leasehold premises.
- Offers over £250,000 plus stock at valuation.
Speedframe (Lincoln) Ltd (Co. No. 02254365) is a well-established retail business in a strong City centre location with on-site parking. The business offers a full bespoke framing service and gallery to both the general public and commercial businesses throughout the City and County.
Established for 35 years within the same location the business is being offered for sale due to the genuine retirement of the proprietors.
The business has seen a continued increased turnover and profitability over the past 5 years with further details set out below and full details available to genuinely interested parties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57020968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2011379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.