|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (305 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180996
Property Reference: 180996.
- Available Mid-January
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf
- Located in Lanterns Court Development
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Fully Equipped Residents Gymnasium
- Completely furnished
- Kitchen appliances and dishwasher
- Private Balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,015.00 per month (£465.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 180996
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57022189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18099608112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.