|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (172 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Throughout
- Private Roof Terrace
- Sought After Location
**OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £2500PCM** Perfectly Located 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Victorian Conversion with Roof Terrace - Spacious Double Bedrooms, Plenty of Character, Excellent Condition Throughout, Excellent Location for Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Clapham Junction
An immaculate first floor Victorian conversion flat located in the increasingly sought after area between the commons close to Clapham Junction and Battersea Rise. The property briefly comprises a very bright and spacious top floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, two further double bedrooms, bright and spacious bay fronted reception diner with a picturesque aspect from the large window & feature fireplace, spacious fully fitted kitchen with high quality integrated appliances including range cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and freestanding fridge freezer, family bathroom and gas central heating. The property also boasts a private roof terrace large enough for a small table & chairs overlooking Clapham Common.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57023594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5525L2520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Battersea Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.