|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (315 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 171775
Property Reference: 171775.
A completely refurbished 4 bedroom Victorian maisonette with a garden, situated on a landscaped square 1.3 miles from King's Cross St Pancras and just over 5 minutes walk from Highbury and Islington Tube Station, Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Train Station and Upper Street.
This fantastic, light, spacious property is spread over 3 floors and features:
- A brand new kitchen/diner with new oak flooring and sash window (dishwashe, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, cooker and gas hob)
- A large living room overlooking the square with two large sash windows, new oak flooring (satellite and terrestrial aerials)
- A brand new tiled bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms with sash windows and new oak flooring
- Two double bedrooms, carpeted with casement windows
- Private garden to rear with brick barbecue and decking area
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,683.33 per month (£850.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,525.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 171775
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57024691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17177518112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.