|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (520 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £475
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 1.24km from University of Birmingham
- 6.14km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 415m from Selly Oak Train Station
Modern End Terraced House, Situated Within Walking Distance Of Birmingham University And The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, And Close To Bus Routes To Birmingham City Centre.
Go Greener! This Property Has Solar Panels And An Energy Performance Rating Of B. As Tenants, You Get To Use The Electricity Generated By The Solar Panels For Free, So With Careful Planning Of Your Electricity Use, You Can Reduce Your Electricity Bills.
Refurbished To A High Standard, The Accommodation Has Modern Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed UPVc Windows, Is Fully Furnished And Consists In:
Ground Floor: Hall, Shower Room And WC, Fully Equipped Kitchen With Washing Machine, And Through Sitting Area; 2 Double Bedrooms
First Floor: 4 Double Bedrooms And Bathroom With Shower And WC
Gardens To Front And Rear Of Property, Gardener Included. Parking On Slip Road.
To See A Video Of This Property: Https://youtu.be/Tmd1bzNvlHk
Energy Efficiency Rating - B
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.24km from University of Birmingham
6.14km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.35km from Aston University
9.02km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
415m from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.