|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186386
Property Reference: 186386.
This two bedroomed, modern end townhouse is close to local amenities on the hugely popular Woodlaithes Village and within easy reach of Wickersley, Rotherham town centre and the Motorway network.
Viewings are available now.In brief, the property comprises:
Radiator and telephone point.
With front facing uPVC double glazed window, TV and telephone points, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Has a useful storage cupboard and access to the
With wash hand basin, low flush WC and extractor fan.
Fitted with a good array of wall and base units, one and a half sink with mixer tap, integrated electric cooker, gas hob and extractor fan. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a fridge, rear facing uPVC double glazed window and external door. Also having a dining area to the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the upstairs rooms.
Having a front facing uPVC double glazed window, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator, TV and telephone points and built-in wardrobe.
With rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, double built-in wardrobe and a built-in closet with shelving, coving to the ceiling.
Comprising of a white suite with bath having shower over, pedestal sink and low flush WC. Attractive tiling to the walls, laminate flooring, radiator, extractor fan and a side facing opaque uPVC double glazed window.
There is a large garage with roller door to the rear of the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £580.00 per month (£133.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 186386
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57026659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18638618112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.