|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (277 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern and completly refurbished
- Modern Kitchen and seperate Utility Room
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom
- Through Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
A very modern and stylish three bedroom Semi-detached house which benefits from a through reception room, a modern kitchen and utility room, guest cloakroom, modern bathroom suite, amtico flooring downstairs, double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property also offers an enclosed rear garden and garage.
AVAILABLE NOW. A three bedroom, semi-detached family home which has been complety refurbished to a very high standard. The property benefits from a modern kitchen, utility room, double reception room, downstairs guest cloakroom, modern bathroom suite, enclosed rear garden and garage.
Entrance Hallway: Amtico flooring, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, understair storage
Reception Room: Amtico flooring, double glazed window to front and rear, radiators, gas fireplace to side, door to garden
Kitchen: Modern range of wall and base units, new induction hob and electric oven, one and a half stainless steel sink, Amtico flooring, double glazed window to rear
Utility Room: Base units with work surface, space for washing machine, Amtico flooring, sky light, window to rear, door to garden
Cloakroom: Low level flush WC, pedistal wash basin, Amtico flooring, double glazed window
First Floor: Double glazed window to side
Bedroom 1: Double room, double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom 2: Double room, double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 3: Single room, double glazed window to front, built-in storage cupboard, radiator
Bathroom: Modern suite comprising of 'd' shape bath with mixer tap and seperate shower unit over bath, sink and low level flush WC combination unit, Amtico flooring, double glazed window to rear, wall heater.
Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, rear entrance and access to garage
Parking: Garage with up and over door
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57026902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2835L4225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Kettering Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.