|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (393 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- Kitchen With Intergrated Appliances
- Communal Roof Garden
- Members Gym & Wifi Lounge
- Permitted Parking For One Car
- Offered As Unfurnished
- Available NOW!
- Housing Benefit Not Accepted
Are you looking for London living without the London price tag? Then look no further. This stunning brand new 12th floor apartment in the superb Berkeley Homes development at Victory Pier. The accommodation comprises of an open plan reception room and high standard kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bathroom. It is offered as unfurnished and benefits from a private balcony with river and garden views, access to the wi-fi lounge, beautiful communal roof top garden, use of the members only gym and secure parking for one car. **Please note no commercial vehicles are to be parked at the development**
Living/Dining: 22'01 x 11'11
Master Bedroom: 12'03 x 10'08
Gross Internal Area: 526 sq ft
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy can not be confirmed
Regal use wide angle lenses and the appearance of rooms may be distorted. Floor plans are a simple representation of the property and should not be relied upon as accurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Rainham & Gillingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.