|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (126 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185638
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 185638.
Key Property features:
- Ground floor Garden flat.
- Reception room and Entrance lobby.
- Apartment has been freshly decorated.
- Very Good Condition Throughout.
- New Modern fitted Kitchen.
- Family Bathroom/ WC.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Sash Windows, all rooms with views to Garden.
- Rear Garden surrounds apartment with sole access.
- Close to all main public transport links and local amenities:
- Arsenal tube station (5mins walk)
- Finsbury Park transportation Hub (10mins walk)
- Upper street Islington - Main shopping, restaurants & entertainment (20mins walk)
- Blackstock Road - Local shopping and restaurants (5mins walk)
- Gillespie Park (Nature Trail next to Arsenal tube station)
Available from Now
The property is situated off Gillespie Rd in the rear garden of the main Building in the much desired Highbury area. 5mins walk from Arsenal tube station and main Transportation Hub at Finsbury Park. Street parking is available at the main entrance to the property. Main street entrance to the ground floor apartment shares the lobby with only the 1st floor apartment.
Confidently presented spacious 1 bedroom ground floor single storey apartment. (42sqm / 452sqft). Within rear garden (58sqm / 625sqft)
The property comprises a spacious separate living room, kitchen, bedroom and family bathroom.
The property benefits from having solid wood floor covering throughout with Gas central heating The property is a must see for any professionals looking to relocate in the area and is ideal for a single person. The property benefits from nearby transport links via bus routes, Arsenal tube & Finsbury Park stations.
Main Reception Hallway/Lobby:
Solid wood floor covering, door entry system, small entrance landing/lobby with storage leading to all areas, thermostatic heating control,
Solid wood floor covering, sash Windows to side garden, neutral decor with directional lighting.
Solid wood floor covering, Window and Glazed rear door to garden, Brand new Modern kitchen with freestanding tall fridge freezer, under counter washing machine, intergrated gas hob with 4 burners, electric oven beneath, single sink strainer with mixture taps, floor and wall units with LED task lighting, extractor hood, stainless steel splash backs and ceiling mounted spot lighting,
Solid wood floor covering, neutral decor, fitted wardrobe, Sash windows overlooking the main rear garden.
Fully tiled floors, pedestal wash basin, low level cistern with WC. Pan, bath tub with mixture taps & shower, shower curtain, extractor fan, window overlooking the side garden.
Grass lawn with bush border, Brick & Timber walls, Timber decking, Gravel to side garden entrance. The apartment has only access.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 8 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 185638
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57027859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18563819112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.