|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (486 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 186462
Property Reference: 186462.
- First Floor Flat One Bedroom Flat,
- Victorian Property with High Ceilings,
- Lovely & Bright Neutral Decor Throughout,
- Fantastic Location in Quiet Street,
- Close To Shops and Amenities of Chiswick,
- Well Connected for Tube and Bus,
A superb one bedroom first flat located in a sought after residential road in Chiswick. This period conversion in a Victorian property comprises a large and bright double bedroom at the rear of the property, a separate reception room with large bay windows to the front with a modern fully fitted kitchen, new double glazing, bright bathroom and handy storage room. The property is located just a short walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of the Chiswick High Road. Commuters have both Turnham Green and Stamford Brook Tube Stations close by, a wide range of bus routes (27, 190, 237, 391, H91, N8, N11) and motorists enjoy easy access to the A4/M4.
This property is in excellent condition throughout, is offered furnished on a 12 month (1 year) lease and will be available from early January 2017. Early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall – 2.34m x 1m –provides access to other rooms in flat, carpeted and walls painted white.
- Open Plan Living Room – 5.37mx 5.07m – Large living room with bay windows to front allowing in plenty of natural light, including dinning table with chairs and sofa, electric storage heater and the floor carpeted and walls painted taupe. Fully fitted kitchen with marble tilled floor and featuring upright electric stove with ceramic cook top,extractor, washer/dryer and under-counter fridge.
- Bedroom – 3.53m x 2.91m –located to the rear of the property with large window, built-in cupboard, electric storage heater, carpeted and walls painted white.
- Bathroom – 2.44m x 1.31m –finished with white tile and neutral colours with electric power shower over bath, hand basin and cabinet, toilet, heated towel rail and air heater.
- Storage Room – 1.69m x 0.89m –provides additional storage located off the entrance hallway.
- Total Size: 41 m2 or 439 Sq Ft
- Heating Type: Electric
- Double Glazing: All
- Parking Type: Permit Holder
- Council Tax Band: C Estimated council tax cost:£1250 Year
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content,we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3) Measurements are approximate room sizes and are only intended as general guidance.
4) Tenant References – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,365.00 per month (£315.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 186462
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57027874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18646219112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.