|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 July 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Family Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Garden to rear
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Walking Distance to City Centre
- App fees £150pp or £240 for single occupancy
- EPC Band D
- £118pp pw = £510pp pcm
SUITABLE FOR STUDENT SHARERS - HMO ready for the 2017/2018 Academic year.
JUST RE-PAINTED FOR 2017/18 YEAR
Fantastic 3 bedroom student home on popular Vicarage Road, off Abingdon Road.
This 3 bedroom property is situated on a quite road in Grandpont with accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms – 2 doubles and 1 single, bathroom, spacious modern kitchen/diner, living room, garden and off-road parking for 2 vehicles.
Situated within walking distance of city centre.
The house come fully furnished with a bed, desk and clothes storage in each bedroom, white goods in kitchen and communal seating for all tenants.
Available in early August 2017 on a 12 month contract.
EPC Band: D
Oxford City Council offer a 100% exemption for council tax to students, but you must apply to the council for this exemption once you have moved in. This only applies if all residents can be proven as students.
Council tax band D.
All details correct at time of listing. Photos and floor plans are meant as a guideline only and are correct at time of property release.
Viewings available strictly by appointment only - contact Digs Property NOW to arrange.
For more information on our fees please copy and paste this link: http://www.digsproperty.co.uk/sites/digsproperty.co.uk/files/Tenant%20Fees_1.pdf
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Digs Property Management, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.