|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Stones throw to Brentwood station
- Allocated parking space
- Private 28'0 long balcony
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher
- Underfloor heating
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Security entry phone system
- Flexible part/unfurnished basis
Available from mid December with FLEXIBLE part/unfurnished basis. No pets/smokers. Working tenants only.
This modern apartment is located on the top floor, serviced by a lift and is just a stones throw away from Brentwood main line station (London Liverpool Street line). Brentwood's busy High Street shops, restaurants and bars are just a few minutes walk away and a short drive gives access to the M25/A12 at junction 28.
Communal entrance door at ground level, with security entry phone system. Lift or stairs to third floor. Entrance door to private hall with wall mounted entry phone. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Open plan Living Room/Kitchen 15'7 x 14'4 with tiled floor and underfloor heating. The kitchen zone is fitted with a range of high gloss finished base and wall mounted units with integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and oven/hob. The living room features an L shaped fabric sofa, high gloss finished coffee table and matching TV stand, available on a flexible basis. Double glazed sliding patio doors opening to a private balcony, measuring 28' in length.
Double bedroom with double bed frame if required. Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Fitted carpet. Bathroom 6'7 x 5'7 with fully tiled walls and floor. White three piece suite, with wall mounted mains shower over the bath.
Double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.