|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (224 days ago)|
- Popular estate location
- Three bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- Good-sized rear enclosed garden
- Side driveway and garage
- Available from January
Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular cul-de-sac position, easily accessible to the town centre. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, open-plan kitchen/diner, two doubles and one single bedroom and bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good-sized enclosed garden. Driveway and garage to side.
***AVAILABLE JANUARY*** William h brown have pleasure in advertising this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular cul-de-sac position, easily accessible to the town centre. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, open-plan kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom and bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good-sized enclosed garden. There is also a driveway and garage to side. This property becomes available in January so please call now to enquire!
Front door, window to front, wood laminate flooring, doors to living room and....
Carpet flooring, frosted window to front aspect, WC and hand basin.
Carpet flooring, window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, feature fireplace and door to....
Wood laminate flooring to dining area and laminate to kitchen, sliding doors to rear garden, fitted units to kitchen and gas cooker/hob.
Stair and Landing
Carpet flooring, loft hatch and doors to all first floor rooms.
Double bedroom, carpet flooring and window to front aspect.
Double bedroom, window to rear, airing cupboard and built-in storage.
Small 'box room' with carpet flooring and window to front aspect.
Laminate flooring, WC, hand basin, frosted window and bath with shower over.
Rear enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn, storage shed, side gate to garage. Garage and driveway parking to side of property. Small garden area to front.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57028705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5095G1320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Attleborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.