|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (406 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms
- Wooden floors and luxury carpets
- Underground parking
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Brand new fitted kitchen with dishwasher and wine cooler
- 'SmartHome' technology
- Gated development
- Conveniently located for the shops and restaurants of Kings Road and Fulham Road
- 549 Sq Ft / 50.26 Sq M
1 bedroom flat to rent in Chelsea SW10.
AVAILABLE FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
A lovely, bright and modern first floor apartment set within this prestigious gated development.
This apartment offers a spacious reception room/dining room, attractive high quality fully integrated kitchen with dishwasher, ensuite and family bathroom.
Approximately: 549 Sq Ft / 50.26 Sq M
Available to rent for a short or a long let through Robert Manning Kensington & Chelsea 0203 725 8399
Peony Court is a private gated development on Park Walk in between the Fulham Road and King's Road and close to all the amenities of Chelsea and South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington or Sloane Square with the A4 providing easy access for the motorist.
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_007117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.