|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Very smartly presented end terrace house newly refurbished throughout
- Through lounge
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/garage
- Will consider Housing Benefit/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC E
- Deposit 650/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
A very smartly decorated and recently fully refurbished and redecorated in a contemporary style, end terrace house located in this established part of town. Comprising newly fitted kitchen, spacious through lounge, attractive shower room to the ground floor, three bedrooms to the first floor, newly installed boiler providing gas fired central heating, newly fitted uPVC double glazing and also benefitting from having a GARAGE. Potential long term let that must be viewed.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 17th November 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 650
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30100003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.