|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (542 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 179179
Property Reference: 179179.
Welcome to Peckham and welcome to this 3 Double Bedroom House consisting of 3 Floors with over 1,000 Square Feet of living space, on a private road just off Nunhead Lane which is waiting to be yours.
Perfect for Professional Sharers or a Group of Graduates working in London.There is plenty of space for all. The neighbours renting in the area are exclusively professional sharers and graduates.
The accommodation consists of 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen and a Living/Dining. There is NO box bedroom in this property; all bedrooms are Double Bedrooms with either built-in wardrobes or other wardrobe facilities. So there will be no shortage of storage space. The icing on the cake is a south facing, practical garden perfect for BBQ’s.
10 Minutes Walk (0.4 miles) and you are at Peckham Rye Station. Don’t take my word for it, try the walk yourself when you come to view the property and grab a bite at The Rye along the way. Transport is great, 9 minutes to Canada Water (Jubilee Line), 9 minutes to London Bridge, 15 minutes to Canary Wharf, 16 minutes to Clapham Junction and I could go on. There are generous transport options in whichever direction you choose by bus, train and London Overground services.
SE15 is the only place to be, a short walk and you are at Peckham Rye Station. In Peckham Rye you have The Bussey Building and Frank's Campari Bar atop Peckham's car park which are the places to be. Bellenden Road's shops, cafes and bars are only a 10 minute walk away. Dulwich, Nunhead and New Cross are both close for further options.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,325.00 per month (£536.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 179179
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57032488.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17917919112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.