|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (544 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 137334
Property Reference: 137334.
Situated on the third floor of a charming purpose built block in Grand Union Village overlooking the marina. This one double bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation, finished to a high standard with all modern features. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and juliet balcony overlooking the marina.
Located in quiet, residential area of Northolt, within short walking distance from local shops, schools and a range of amenities.
The A312 is a very short drive away giving access to the M4 and M40 via the A40.
Local buses 120, 282, E6, E7 and E9 are a short walk away giving access to Ealing Broadway, Greenford, Northolt, Hayes and Harlington stations.
Viewings conducted by Landlords members of the National Landlords Association.
Tenancies can be between 6 months and 2 years.
The only fees payable are £20 referencing fee per adult.
The apartment has been painted since pictures taken.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 20 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 137334
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57032491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13733419112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.