|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (284 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 179126
Property Reference: 179126.
An impressive raised ground floor one bedroom period conversion offered in excellent decorative order and available for£1350 per month plus bills, deposit of only £650. Weekly rent is also available at £650 per week inclusive of bills with a deposit of £500. Newly refurbished to an exacting standard and in keeping with the period style this property features oak hardwood flooring, high ceilings, large kitchen island and two huge bay windows. Church road is one of the connecting roads of the triangle and so this flat is well positioned for transport as well as local amenities. Larger than your average one bedroom flat, in a prime location and sold with no chain... early viewings are advised.
- No smoking in the flat
- No Pets
- No Children
- The tenancy is for two people
The triangle is only few minutes walk, this is the trendy commercial hub of Crystal Palace which has a large range of shops including many independent shops owned by local traders, restaurants, coffee shops, .bars, pubs, antique shops, a Sainsburys and much more.
- Crystal Palace railway station 10-15 minute walk (0.8 miles) - London Overground and Southern Railway Lines
- Direct line to Victoria, only 30 mins
- Direct line to Clapham Junction, only 19 mins
- Anerley railway station 15-20 minute walk (1.1 miles)
- Crystal Palace Park 7-11 minutes walk (0.6 miles) - one of London's largest parks boasting a leisure centre, boating lake and zoo.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 179126
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57032506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17912619112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.